HABC Level 2 Award in Health&Safety in the Workplace
Designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own health and safety and the safety of customers,contractors and the public.
The health and safety qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
Among those who would benefit from Level 2 Award in Health and safety in the workplace are:
Health and safety training is required for anyone in a work environment.
Health and safety is suitable for staff working in restaurants,pubs,cafes,mobile catering,hotels,schools,colleges,residential care homes and pre school provision who require health and safety training.
The training is important because employers are responsible for providing health and safety.Safe workplace conditions as well as the right systems and methods for safe activities. Employees need the right knowledge and the right attitude which demands proper training in the basics of health and safety, as well as specific training for individual tasks.
Health and safety
Successful completion of this course will enable candidates to understand:
- Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
Multiple choice exam
Length of Programme:
Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the workplace
For any further questions regarding this course please contact us via the contact page.