Food Hygiene Ratings
This involves a visit to your premises to ensure food safety compliance and guidance on food hygiene ratings
It will give you clear guidance on how to achieve 5 stars in the food hygiene ratings carried out by local authorities.
The following may be carried out:
- Explanation of food hygiene ratings carried out by your local authority
- An audit of:
- Records and procedures
- Food safety practices
- Catering equipment
- Implement/review food safety management system (sfbb)
This will help you to prepare for your next food safety inspection and achieve the required level of food safety compliance.
Safer food, better business-Food Hygiene Ratings
Safer food, better business (SFBB) is an innovative and practical approach to food safety management. It has been developed to help small businesses put in place food safety management procedures and comply with food hygiene regulations.
There are a number of SFBB packs available that are designed to meet the specific needs of different food businesses:
- small catering businesses
- small retail businesses
- restaurants and takeaways serving Chinese or Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan cuisines
- care homes supplement, designed for use with the caterer’s pack
If you would like to order an SFBB pack or diary refill, call Food Standards Agency Publications on 0845 606 0667 or email email@example.com.
If you require support in this area contact me to discuss your requirements further.