“Our mission at CK Food Safety is to free up your time so you can concentrate on running your business”
Providing training and consultancy for over 11 years
We are your professional safety net, keeping you compliant with the latest Food Safety legislation and supporting you to gain the coveted 5 star hygiene rating.
We deliver in-house, online and bespoke training courses.
Our Food Safety Hygiene and Health& Safety training is delivered by highly experienced trainers in a way that is easy to understand and fun to learn.
We carry out on site Food Safety Audits, which will support you to clarify what you do well and what requires improvement ideal for keeping and maintaining 5 star hygiene score.
Food Safety Online Audits- comply with the Food Standards Agency regulations by completing all statutory delivery, hot food and appliance temperatures online, using your smart phone/i pad/tablet.
Facility to store your Food Safety Management System ( SFBB/HACCP) and Allergen Identification record. Provides access to your records at the touch of a button from wherever you are!
SPECIAL OFFER £15 PER MONTH go to www.ckaudits.com Available Now
If you require bespoke training, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Hear below what some of our clients say about us!
Courses & Consultancy
We provide courses and consultancy in the following areas:
- Level 1 Food Safety Awareness Training
- Level 2 Online Food Safety Training
- HABC Level 2 Award Food Safety in Catering
- HABC Level 2 Award Food Safety in Catering refresher
- HABC Level 2 Award Food Safety Training in Manufacturing
- HABC Level 2 Award Food Safety in Retail
- HABC Level 3 Supervising HACCP in Catering
- Food Safety Management System Implementation/Review(sfbb)
- Food Safety Management System Implementation/Review(haccp)
- Food Safety Audits
- Support to gain Accredited Certification STS/SALSA
- Achieve and keep a 5 star food hygiene rating for your business
- Food Allergy Training
- HABC Level 3 Award in Allergen Management for Caterers
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the workplace
- HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety at Work
- HABC Level2 Award in Risk Assessment
- Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health COSHH
- Implement Health and Safety Policy
- Conduct Risk Assessments
NUTRITION AND HEALTHY EATING
- HABC level 2 Healthier Foods and Special Diets
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Diabetic Diets
- Menu Planning and Purchasing
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at work (EFAW)
- Level 2 Award in Paediatrics First Aid
- First Aid at work (initial)(FAW)
- First Aid at work(requalification)
- First Aid at work (annual refresher)